Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Multigenre Literacy Autobiography (Kist)

I'm enjoying working on my Multigenre Autobiography. I've had a lot of influence in who I am that came from what I've read. I've noticed that pictures were important to me until I was able to visualize the words on the page. It is interesting to see how my interests in reading material have taken shape and how important reading is to people of all ages. I'm learning more about myself as I put this collection together. I think this would be a great project to include in my future classroom because it would get students working on sequencing as well as getting them to use technology. This project would also give students the opportunity to get in front of the class and any project that does that is good in my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment