Monday, December 13, 2010

Class Reflection

I really enjoyed this course. I feel as though I learned a great deal of valuable information about teaching! I've learned the importance of interactions with students. I've learned that how a teacher interacts and plans a class can effect every area of it. If a teacher doesn't interact with students in an appropriate and effective way then students may have their confidence shattered and become unmotivated on the subject and become poor students. I think that a teacher holds ultimate control on how learning takes place in their classroom. We must be firm and have high expectations but we should be willing to teach what students don't know and we must be willing to lose some control in the classroom. I've learned a lot about how to teach students to read, and get them excited about it, and I believe that I will be using knowledge I've gained in this classroom in my own classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment